Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Powers Program Etiquette

spaces

Between 20 and 25 May took place the exhibition of design objects more important in Latin America: the Pure Design Fair. Of course we were there in a frantic swallowing design of a lot, trying to capture images in the crowd that pressed in each stand. Crazy! And still gives satisfaction that so many people interested in design.

De la Feria Puro DiseƱo always captivates me the proposal for architects, interior designers and decorators. Perhaps because of the breadth of the land (more than 12miles meters) provided to generate parallel atmospheres in which one as public, is undergoing a change of mind to stand to stand.
So for this first installment of FPD 10 I leave ideas for lighting and lamps dislocated jaws. Hope you like them as much as me.


not it beautiful Objects of this lamp in GB? Ideal to give {ISIMA much warmth to any environment.

Infinite Canvas. I'd love to have a wall like at home.


Vil Metal. Objects assembled with wires and twisted fabrics


Hilaria lamps made me remember my childhood, my grandmother had one made for my dad.

The beautiful lighting "acer japoneces" in the Plaza del Deseo. A rest area within 12 thousand meters of exhibition and where to hang a desire porder staff or the country in the Bicentennial year.

For the next installment, plus decorative items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment