Monday, June 14, 2010

Lowest Calorie Cat Food

Evening of Art and Design in Recoleta

On 4 June we had a doubleheader art and design in the neighborhood of Recoleta . An unforgettable evening for those who love the expressions. We started the tour
Por la Calle Recoleta, where captive than discounts, events were organized in what is the unique circuit design of Buenos Aires, which blends luxury and innovation. Is that Recoleta neighborhood of Buenos Aires is a very special place in the design is required from the highest levels of quality.
I arrived and ended the day and I was pleasantly on Vintage Crop where reuse offered a workshop with artist Luz Vidal, author of beautiful soft sculpture. With her in the lead, the amateurs in the company of Ale Gougy designer and owner of Harvest, we take needles, thread, and discards of nylon stockings that developed the signature clothes and gave free rein to creativity as we chatted lazy days. Sorry
not document the good time, but there are moments in life where you forget about duties and roles and allow yourself to live moment to the fullest. I know you will forgive me:) So do not cover travel a lot, but I tell you I spent a very pleasant moment.


Window of Joan of Arc with balloons characteristic that distinguishes each participating local travel Por la Calle.


then headed off my little feet to the Recoleta Cultural Center which was developing the 3rd edition of Emerging City . A little smaller than the previous edition, at least in showrooms, but still a battery of bands for advantage. I leave photos of the works that I liked.


logo "Mutant" by Bruno Rota. The screen displayed a speech about the surrealism that was enough to make me love it.


"Equilibrium" by John Sorrentino and Fabian Nonino.


"The big one" of IQlab. The installation consisted of a video of a sleeping baby and two pillows. By embracing this vibrating pillow and then a whispering voice lulling you with words full of optimism. I loved and he told me the pillow!


Follow my blog with bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment