Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie 16

Active mélange: a look Snoopy

When I walk through the streets (in Buenos Aires or anywhere else) always look at the shops, no matter how sold I am what I would say a human scanner glass, analyze, select and combine quickly what I see. .. and look much information Active born, say chest as well as images outlet for such accumulation of them in my head. So today I've been wanting to play with Photoshop, I've taken the time to arming them something nice to show how it look Active, not only will there by selecting objects and stained glass but also combine these with its own taste and personal imagery.

Today is the leitmotiv Snoopy, I hope you enjoy my look based on characters from one of my favorite cartoons.


From left. to right. and from top to bottom: Sweater rejoinder, Remera of Krakow, wall fabric portfolio view Maria Rojo, seen in FPD10 boots, skirt seen in BAM and Juana Macana bag.
All apparel and accessories are in my image bank for the blog. Thinking combined them into three characters: Snoopy as the World War II aviator, Charlie Brown and Lucy van Pelt.

I think this is a new section (this takes time guys sporadic and not always I have the pleasure of using it to play) some time ago that today I come to think and said, "is the day." Liked?

0 comments:

Post a Comment