Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sample Occupationalnotes






Having completed the second year of active look I made a few canvases Spider is here and I've been very busy. From this blog I had the opportunity to join other projects and grow my own business to be more in touch with the indie circuit design from inside and outside. An enriching opportunity where you look and yes, why not also very unexpected in each of his turns. Currently

me very little spare time to go out to walk the streets with my camera, which is what nourishes this space (99% of the images displayed on this blog were taken with it) so that those who follow me by Facebook have the opportunity to discover my look when I'm giving Active Web jumps between mails and other various tasks. These

other various tasks now add my collaboration with the development Clothing and Accessories section of a website very Unknown years old and very cornered called Linda Store. A store object + art + innovation that I'm very happy to be able to move a little look Activa is a commercial space.



Those designers who frequent this blog and happen by chance and are curious about Linda Shop or want to get their shop on-line you may contact me by writing to may@tiendalinda.com.ar and gladly tell them much more!

Follow me on Facebook and then have to either forgive the lack of updating of the posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment