Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Know If A Scorpio Is Unsure About You

Sang doo let's go to schcool Rain ..... wonderful in this drama from 2003. TWO ACTIONS OF RAIN

In Sang lets go ..... guapisimo Rain is wonderful ....
in a very tender and super young and responsible father who leads a double life to keep going .....
loving what I love to see is Rain with Boris, her daughter ....
it shows a special affection and real, with Rain
loves girls ... and is willing to marry a daughter
tenaer to love the Rain locamante ... because I know he thinks the spirit of his mother will within their first child ... so she can not wait to have her, kiss her, hug her and love her ... but first have to have a girlfriend and a wife .... then when you finish your military service has said he wants to marry. ...... with quiennnnnn ?????...
already know, I envy that ..... women do not know, neither he nor I believe, the only thing I wish is that and make him the happiest man in the world .... I love him and wish him well and soon ..... will be a wonderful dad who envies hayyyyy ..... also gives me that little girl often papi .... .... .... diossssss
look at these two beautiful videos that make me the tears I remember the emotion that is, and how I enjoyed it, and nice music ....
is from 2003 and I will highly recommend this drama.

And the last video of the outtakes of the shoot ... I love watching and laughing rain scenes doing wrong ..... this gorgeous natural.



credits: eye0rain


credits: nazia2004

outtakes VIDEO ..... real good O NEGATIVE MOMENTS OF LAUGHTER IN THE RUNNING

CREDITS: mane8121

0 comments:

Post a Comment