Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can My 2 Year Old Take Mylanta

Is not no Author ...

When installing the Paseo Alcorta these outfits were displayed The Oreiro (I love the sweetheart neckline!) And literally and figuratively "on the other corner," the designers participating in the Seed of the UBA


This is a particularly difficult post that I write because I think of what to say in the latest edition of the PV BAFWeek '10 / '11 and nothing comes to my head. In general, all long for the days of the golden age of the BAF and I think that's not the picture to follow , But, fittingly, turn your head forward and not backward. I do not think that the problem is that there is more presence of marks but little is required to design development . The brands should have more design and layout copyright have more resources (public speaking, demand, good space, investors, etc, even from an early stage) to make excellent walkways and the public be kind enough to appreciate good design of both parts: copyright and trademarks, and maybe so finally stop making the reservation dummy and start talking Argentine Design and Fashion Week. Shows that the room is full marks for giving gifts or more celebs in the front row is sad and unfair to the talented Argentine designers are doing or trying to make top-flight shows.
Although I had little time to deepen the showroom (which at first glance you could see less nourished than last season), I was feeling was that it was a sort of theme park where the public for their input could makeup, and be taken to take photos, win a contest, running into one another local celebrity and a little luck and a lot of patience and endurance in the feet, come play a show! What is this? I do not think as much, a crazy day in baires. Design and the fashion industry needs and requires much more.




The isntalaciones Oh la la! one of the most visited, I do not know if snapshots or because the magazine gave away
in makeup, Natura makeup sessions offered during all sessions and the booth did the same for Swatch makeup worthy of Nina Hagen in '80 according to the collection of signature Colour Codes

Oroweat In the space of Bimbo, the public could be designed in conjunction with designer Carolina Aubele


Finally, not all that bad, there were good displays in the showroom area bounded (please more space to display their clothes, between the sea people and the minimum racks are not appreciated!) and between 20 and one of them mentioned to me was to Pilomagliano. Beautiful shoes I love them all!! I also highlight Huija stand presented a version of his collection last summer, also in shades of snuff, black clogs and Andean looms.
facilities were very original sponsors this time, but if you ask me would say and design?

The beautiful and very special shoes PiloMigliano


Huija and options on wooden platforms for the summer .... I go for them!!

iggual Group 134 to the S-Mode had a space in the showroom and gateway

Like I said, I had little time to watch, my duty was RedFashion priority so I waited patiently press row all day to tell them about the parades . Stay tuned for the note Redfashion them public the link in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment