Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Is The Best Mascara Remover

There are spots that are an art




Today I make an exception to introduce Lamúsicaestásuelta . The big exception is that contrary to one of my prerequisites for MA is that it is I who take the pictures ... peeeeero ... There are no buts nice? This time it will not.
A bit of history before continuing. Riding the web one day I came across this page I thought it was great enterprise like his photos (he there on but cute) and those things have a thousand ideas fluttering in the head, not signed up and forgot. A nice coincidence was that I reached for comment they like the blog and the way to show their work. So as there COASAS left in the air and hopefully become one, here goes my post for Lamúsicaestásuelta.




to the facts. What is Lamúsicaestásuelta , they are hand painted tablecloths with various techniques that seek to pay tribute to all tablecloth stain! So in these accidents are also small paintings invite us to follow them playfully staining tablecloths and napkins, because, no doubt they will fit any spot they look very good!


Deploy your stupidity without worry! is their motto and go to me comes in handy! V
Thanks for the pictures: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment