Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Words Baptism Card Godmother

Street art by San Telmo

almost two years ago I shared with you. the stencil route and the truth began to worry about the lack of new San Telmo street art by . It is very sad to see how they are discolored and still covered by posters advertising the graffiti and stencils that you have ever watched and admired. Back then
Elodie dominated the scene (I particularly a fana of fowl) and after almost 3 years new exponents monopolize more and more walls and street art route becomes active again! The coordinates are still more or less the same of that post, so you can follow to the letter. I hope to have some time to portray more walls with the new I've seen San Telmo.

These are I leave Piedras Street and the U.S. and took from the bus! The pig has a few months there and often their colors match with the window of Crisantelmo .




Incidentally I recommend adding the graffiti tour, a visit to the Gallery Appetite in Chacabuco 551, find interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment