Saturday, August 14, 2010

Indiana Cruising Spots

The autopsy before the injury



the end, I think I can take for good the last review of "Rehearsing a grin," that I will send soon to Vitruvius to begin the editing process. Apparently due out in November or December.

Many poems have changed. Others will stay in this blog and do not enter the paper. What I can announce is that the foreword to be written by Nacho Vegas. An honor for me.

Also, I've started some new poems. In 2009 I wrote only four. And so far in 2010 took one, tentatively titled "The faithful lover." Can not say it's a very productive, no.

want to republish in Vitruvius My first book, "Luna Hyena" (1998), which is unavailable for some time. In theory I can make some corrections, but reread it this morning I realized that it is not salvageable. Few poems are held by themselves, is too young and too autobiographical. You have to think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment